Thanks for responding Ken, Andrew and not Mark.

It's predominatly going to be used for Bill's sanity management, as he is now spending 2 nights and 3 days a week at his octogenarian parents' house to do their feeble and entirely irrational bidding.

He's already sucked up having dinner be OVER by 4:30 on those nights, but he can't do Wheel and Jeopardy with them any longer, what with all the bludgeoning possiblities presented by his mother's copious chatzke collections.

So he really wants a 17" screen for TV and movies, but will mostly use it for the same stuff everyone else does---avoidance.

P.S. Anyone looking after aged parents, my hat is off and my heart is out to you. My responsibilities ended 4 years ago, so at least I'm not dealing with mine while he's doing the same. That had been our biggest fear by far for years. I guess I'll still call that "lucky."
Well, except for the times I was out of the house with them when their, umm, systems failed. Nice.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.