Im probly goona get flamed for this,but im not a big pink floyd fan. If someone was palyin it back in the day, i would listen but not somethin i would buy. I have a wide music taste in music though. I did order some from amazon. Dire straights BIA.
Stevie Ray ,texas flood,George Thoroughgood,Foreighner Double vision.

I havenet spent much time listening to music in a long time. Work,kids blah blah blah, so now im having a hard time deciding what i want. I know that mp3's played a part ,they just sound like shit. Plus i am on the computer alot,sso that kinda cut into my listening since i like the quiet time. Now i have the rx-a1000 in my room and soon my M2's and extra vp 100 it should sound good.

Up until last nite i had a Fisher combo unit and matching speakers and it worked pretty darn good for casual tv watching.I put the yamaha in place of it with the fisher speakers and to my ears you can not tell i changed the amp. I think at low listening levels one amp is the same as the next, just an observastion i made without really thinking about it. I was just layin in bed and thought, hey self this sound edzachary the same as the fisher.

peace

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry