Having a dedicated space for HT would be my preferences, but with where I live it's difficult to obtain. The builders place homes on a reinforced concrete slab with no option for a basement. So that leaves the family room as the only viable area within the home. Simply buying a home with an extra bedroom doesn't give enough space (generally 11x12). One would have to purchase a home with formal living and dining with a bonus or family room as well. With all that the other rooms within the home become larger as well, easily upping the total homes sq. feet to as much as 1200- 1500 sq. feet. My family room is definitely a doable space for my HT needs, though I'm still saving up some cash for it, I'll have to wait until the fall to begin. This will be my first venture into setting up a HT. With the HT 101 course I've been taking for over a year now (visiting forums) along with help from Axiom,and AXiomites I'll be fine.

Jakewash all the best with your project, I bet you're getting antsy about now, because I got to tell yeah, I certainly I'm.

With out Jesus Christ there can be no Redemption or Salvation.