Hello neuro

Chesseroo is right, there are few comparisons here, but I can give you briefs ones.

I have compared Axioms to the Energy Take home system, and most of the B & W speakers out there. There's a local dealer downtown that sells all B & W stuff. Polk is sold at Future Shop, i've heard them, but they never caught my ear so I never really gave them a critical listen.

B & W speakers, I don't like too much. they do a lot of things right, but their sound is a little muddy and filtered. They don't sound natural, like the Axioms do. The 600 S3 is almost identical to the S2, and both sound a tad thumpy to me, as well. The 303 is expensive for what you get. The M1Ti is much better and cheaper.

The Energy system, I did like very much. However, at loud volumes, I wasn't impressed. The Axioms handle it better. I also found it slightly bright, and lacking in the lower midrange and upper bass. I didn't get to hear it try to produce very low bass.

I've heard some Mission speakers before, though I can't remember which model. I didn't get to hear them critically, and they didn't really catch my ear, either.

So far, I can't say I've heard speakers much better than Axioms. Reflexion Acoustic and Summum Acoustic (both from Montreal) have REALLY impressed me more than Axiom, but the models I heard were 7,000$ and 15,000$ a pair, respectively. My M22's at 650$ a pair perform far and beyond that price.