Today i have had the time listen to some two channel music in stereo... All i can saw is WoW...and holy cow...
I have been listening to these two Cd's..This one ,which was recommended by Johnk, and this one which was recommended by FrankeeD.

Until now i have been of the opinion that solid state amps pretty much all sound the same... Well, i think i have changed my mind about that.... With the 300 in the system, it sounds AMAZING... i think it is much better than when the 250a was powering the M60's... The 300 is the 3rd amp that has powered my M60's, i started with a Marantz MM9000 which i liked and still use in my bed room system. Then i went to the 250a, the 250a had a considerable amount more power than the Marantz amp did, but i did not really notice any difference in the "sound". Now that the 300 is powering the 60's, they do "sound" different in a way. The 300 is capable of producing WAY more power than the 60's would ever need. However, i think the design of the 300 allows it to be more transparent, the power supply is fully balanced as well as both channels of amplification, i am also using XLR interconnects. I think it is an intangible quality that audio reviewers attempt to describe with fancy words. I am going to just leave it at, i think my M60's sound smoother and the most natural that my they have ever sounded.

Also, the Dual 600's, with the CD that John recommended, are able to make several of the photos on the wall rattle; i will need to get rubber dots for many of the frames now.....

I am very happy with my recent additions to the HT/stereo set up... If the LFR's make as big of a difference as my most recent upgrades, i will be quite happy and will attempt to find a job that will allow me to work from home wink .......