Yeah, I'm just waiting for Mary to come back and say how misogynistic we all are. As for me, I hate digging in my heels and talking about my preferences, because chances are, the woman I end up with isn't going to fit into any preconceived ideas I may have. I already know that because the most beautiful woman I know definitely didn't fit into any mental pictures I had. Her beauty came out after years of knowing her. Of course I'll gawk at women that I only know superficially or just happen by. As audiosavant says, variety is good, and what attracts me to one woman isn't necessarily going to attract me to another... unless it's gobs of money. In the end, the attraction goes much deeper, and the beauty that's going to keep you interested is going to stay fixed on that person no matter what's going on with their exterior. Or at least that's the hope. My real world experience is limited.

I agree that fake breasts have never been a turn-on for me. Too much make-up can be off-putting, but I'll admit I think it can look pretty great on the right woman. What I won't do is try to tell a woman that she should or should not wear make-up based on my personal preferences. Hopefully none of you are actually going down that road. Ha ha.