Originally Posted By: stevej
The new baby has some posible heart problems so we have been there all day. But looks like it is not going to be as serious as we first thought.

Hope the tests come out well...

So makes this audio stuff not quite as important.

I agree, having spent 6 years in the military you learn about priorities..

Anyway, yes I have already ordered the LFRs.

Let's make sure you get the correct amps for your budget that will give you the maximum performance.

Not opposed to used stuff, but I have been burnt on Ebay in the past. Not saying I would not go that route.

I have gotten burnt on ebay before as well. However, all of my used audio transactions have gone quite smoothly.

The first ones you mentioned have now gone on the bidding instead of the buy it now so will see how it goes.

Darn, that's to bad, the seller had a buy it now for 1,000$....

Looks now like the Outlaws may be the best option after the response from Sbrown.
I have read some reviews and thought that maybe the Emotiva problem may have been fixed, but if I went that route would take the advice and wait until time for the speakers to order that.

Honestly i am not sure if Emotiva has gotten their problems fixed or not...

Just wait until Mark finds this thread, he is going to be sooo jealous.... It's gona be GREAT... grin

P.S. Steve, how many total channels of amplification do you need? do you have a 5 channel setup, or is this going to be strictly a 2 channel system?

Last edited by dakkon; 04/28/12 01:27 AM.