Here is a partial copy/paste of what I posted over at AVS and haven't gotten a response back on yet...
-------------------------------------------------------
The bass shakers I have are the non-pro version (4 ohms and 25 watts each). I know that "ideally" I would have 200 watts total, but my previous experience with these shakers is that they are most effective in adding to the experience (without being just a stupid level of shaking) that they don't require that much power. I mean, they won't be run at max anyway.

So, I can wire up each row with a combination of series/parallel and get either 4 ohms or 16 ohms per set of four shakers.

So far so good.

So if I go with that, I would need something with 2 channels that can handle 4 ohms or 16 ohms per channel and output up to about 100 watts (any more is overkill).

OR

I can tie both rows together and get a single 8 ohm connection at about 200 watts.

So can I assume that any of the option options would work?
#1) Dayton Audio SPA250 - 156 Watt at 8 ohms plate amp (connect both rows together)
#2) Dayton Audio APA150 - 2x75 watts in 4 ohm mode, 150 watts in bridged 8 ohm mode
#3) Dayton Audio SA70 - 70 watts at 4 ohms - Buy 2 of them, one for each row.

#1 is priced between the others, and would just require a simple box to house it in.
#2 is the most expensive, but still within reason, it is a finished product not needing a box to be constructed.
#3 is the cheapest, requires a box to house both amps, but adds control for both rows independently.

First up, is my math correct on the Ohms?
Second, opinions/options for powering this setup? While I would have loved something like a receiver with remote capabilities to dial in the level of shake from my seat, I can deal without. Otherwise I would need a 2 channel receiver that could handle 4 ohms at 100 watts per channel...

Thanks!

Farewell - June 4, 2020