I posted this on the Amazon Help forum, but considering there are people here who know everything from structural engineering to how to make great lemonade, I thought I'd copy it here to see if any of you know this answer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all!

I searched and didn't find an answer to my question.

I have many items in my cart (Saved for Later) and check a few times a day for price changes, purchasing that CD, for example, when I see that the price went down $2.00.

Normally when I do this, I get a listing of all the items in my cart that have had a price change by the order that they reside in my cart. So, it reads "This CD increased .47 cents,,,, this DVD decreased .84 cents, etc. Oftentimes, I might have 30 or 40 items that have changed pricing.

When I just checked my cart from my sister's computer, it still showed all the items for which there had been a price change, but it ordered those items by the amount of price increase or decrease. In other words, it showed all the items that have decreased...starting with the item that had the biggest dollar amount of decrease, working it's way to items that only decreased a penny, through items that increased a tiny bit and ending with items that increased the most in price.

It was wonderful! Rather than poring through the whole list it items, I was able to see right at the top of the list, the items which decreased in price most significantly that I may want to "move to my basket" and buy right now.

I had thought that Amazon made a permanent change, but returning to my computer now, I see that my cart still displays the old way.

My sister is in another state and using a different OS, etc... but I don't know why Amazon would list these items in a different way on her computer than mine.

Is there any way to change my display order? I've looked and looked and am not finding anything to indicate I can change my preferences in how these items display!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those of you who keep items in your cart, when you return, are the "price changes" listed in order of price change, or are the items listed in the original sort order in your cart?

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::