RE: J.B.
I am wondering that too. If it enhances sharpness and boosts color...

Still reading (took a lunch break) about it at AVS. One other thing that people describe is that is seems like it almost "removes a film" (film as in dull layer, not filmstrip) layer while doing the enhanced sharpness and color boost.

I guess I don't remember the last time that I thought that a movie had a "dullness" to it.

I also wonder how this compares to a proper screen calibration. Or if they are mutually exclusive and could benefit each other. For $275 you can get the plug in Darbee, for about $185 you can get a meter for your TV and projector and with some free software and one of the step by step walkthroughs, you can do a proper calibration of all of your TVs and projectors whenever you wanted to.

That is what I wonder. For a quick fix, the Darbee might be it, where those of us that like to solve the root issues with the display, the calibration and DIY aspect of it may be the best option.

Again, still reading and might hit someone's comments about calibration vs. Darbee, or display settings (contrast, color, etc) vs. Darbee...

Farewell - June 4, 2020