Honestly, I'll likely be using it for these forums! smile

My dad is still in poor health, so I'm at my sister's a lot...and her computer, it's location, etc...sucks. I installed a wireless router for her last week, which she didn't have previously.

Also, here at home the back porch has become something of a stress-free zone. If I could surf the net out there it would be nice. I have a few laptops, but I just gave one to my Dad to use in the hospital, another is very old and slow and the third is a big Dell XPS that I use for location photography and don't really want to travel with or drag out. A tablet would be quick, light and small.

I would be lying also if I didn't admit that I like the "cool factor" ( not with other people, because I figure I'll be alone when using it 99% of the time) and that I kind of want the toy.

Outside of net surfing, it'll probably be used for Angry Birds! smile

I don't think I'll be syncing Outlook with it, though I wish I could. Then it would be convenient to bring on customer consults and easier for setting up appts, etc. I haven't seen any Outlook-syncing software that gets better than middling reviews.

I guess I just don't want to limit myself too much by not having goos interfaces/connectivity.

There is a Samsung Galaxy 2 10.1 locally that is $40 cheaper than Amazon and includes a case. It uses USB and HDMI adapters, but I know many feel the Samsung has a great screen. I'm kind of tempted to just pick it up and be done with it, but when I think about some of those Toshiba connections (and a user-replaceable battery..... I keep waffling.

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::