Originally Posted By: Gary Vose Sr

Ben it's too bad the sound coming from that room is less than satisfying for you, especially with the cash, and time, you've put into that space. Don't know about the budget, but here are some options as I see it.

1- You're still inside the 30 day window with Axiom, consider the new line speaker. Nearly doubles the drivers, with an additional 6.5'" woofer. Earlier talk on these new speakers, stated they would need too be pulled out from the wall as much as two feet or so. This would increase the woofers by one, and places them closer to your seating area, not to mention what it would do for the mids, and highs.

2- I know you mentioned earlier you only had one DIY sub. Could consider going with two strong subs, start off by placing them on adjacent walls, then altering their positioning until you find the best room response.

3- Are you presently running a power amp. If yes, is it enough to drive those M80's. If you're relying on a AVR to do so, it could be an overwhelming task to power this new system, in that new space. Besides the M80's, you have now added two more surrounds (QS8's) into your setup configuration.

AS you can see Ben, I'm being really free and easy with your money. laugh But seriously it's going to take some $$$ to give you that sound you're looking for.

1 - I actually helped pay for these M80's by being one of the co-winners in the LFR naming contest laugh Those suckers are out of my league since I'd need additional amps ($$$) to power them plus the cost of the LFR's themselves

2 - Ya I have plans to get two new identical subs in the future. I wired spots for them already on each side of the "stage". I've done some testing by bringing my small living room sub into this room and having two definitely smooths the bass out in the room. I was just hoping/planning to use the M80's by themselves for stereo music listening without needing the subs on. When I'm in the mood for surround music listening I'd add the subs back into the mix and of course movies get the full treatment.

3 - All I have right now is my old trusty HK AVR630. That is something else I'd like to upgrade in the future. Probably a new AVR and possibly a power amp at least for the mains.

All good things to consider thou, I appreciate it.