We'll see how we do on the list. You would be surprised what I've been able to do while in LA in the past. Heck, I did a chunk of that list in a couple of (long) evenings and 2 full days.

One note, a few things will split the family. My youngest daughter is 13 and can't go to a TV show taping (anything that she was old enough for was Disney channel crap shows that you can't get ticket for because they "sell out" instantly), by my oldest wants to do one, so there is about 4-5 hours that my wife and her will sit and wait to get in, plus watch the taping. My youngest and I will tackle some other stuff at that time.

Also, a number of things are drive-by or short stops or "kill two birds with one stone"...
We won't actually stop at the Disney Concert Hall. The family wants to see the building, but it isn't high on their list to stop at. Also LA Live will be a 2-birds thing with us going there some evening for dinner at a restaurant.

Movie shoot locations will be just finding a couple of spots where they filmed some recognizable scene from a movie that the family has seen. Since 9/11 it is pretty much impossible to get a list of what is shooting where for the day, so we aren't going to worry about any live shooting.

Those things alone will really trim down the amount of time required, plus like I said we will group things together and some of the long days will actually be Univerisal (even though they aren't open super late), Disney, and then the Hollywood Blvd day which will include the 2 hour tour.

Abitious? Yes. Doable? Sure. Enjoyable? THAT is the important part. If we don't get to everything, then we don't get to it. Oddly the low thing on the list that gains us the most time back is Disney. I thought that it would have been high on the family list, but they know that a lot of it is the same as what they've already done at Disneyworld, only a lot smaller. Plus it is the most expensive thing that we would do.

I will definately report back after the 4th of July when we get home on how we did.

Do I win anything if we do it all and still had a good time?

Farewell - June 4, 2020