Hey folks! I really appreciate all the great advice and I'm taking it! This will require a lot of trial and error and patience on my part and it will take time to sort everything out. This is, after all, my first new change to the system in five years and I am very used to what I had.

Everyone is so used to "instant gratificaion" these days and I guess I am no different :(.

Of course, the one thing I haven't really focused on in my evaluation is the cheapest part of my system: my ears!! When I wouldn't pay attention to her, my mother used to advise me to "get the wax out of your ears"! Basically, I think I need to be more aware of what I'm listening to, when and where.

As to the M22's vs the M3's, I got some good advice from the tech people at Axiom. This included telling me that the M3's were a bit stronger in the area of bass. So, I guess I have to figure out what type of sound I'm looking for.

In the interim, guys, please keep those cards and letters coming! I'm climbing that learning curve!