They weren't really mine. But it was extremely weird. I wish I had written my name of them all those years ago so I would have known for sure. There were not that many records... and there were so many matches. Come to think of it, the only one I didn't see was Freeze Frame. Someone must have bought it.

I am blessed. That record store was eight minutes from my house. There are bigger and more cool ones if I drive a little further. If you ever visit Massachusetts I will take you to a record store with Bob. That is an experience. Bob takes cd's out of persons hands and puts them back on the shelf. "You don't want that, buy this one." If he sees me even reaching for something undesirable I get "the look". The fun part is that you get the history of every record and the musicians playing on it and the producers. Bob knows everything about rock and roll.

The record is in pretty good condition. It needs a little cleaning but there are no major scratches or skipping. The store has a condition guarantee so I can return it. I won't complain too much for the $11 bucks. I will grab a 180g version if I ever see one.

M3 and
M80