I am pleased that I stumbled across this board because of the sense of community, willingness to share opinions and knowledge, wit and humor displayed here. With very few exceptions, no one seems to take themselves or the subject matter too seriously and the help provided is priceless and relatively unbiased except to the common thread that Axioms are excellent products. The amount of opinions offered AND supported relative to other speakers is refreshing and offers a nice counterbalance. The exchange of personal information with each other and off-topic conversations is not to be found elsewhere. Most other forums are quite a bit less congenial.

Having said the above, I'm usually very disappointed when I see the kind of discussion that is starting here. I'm going to make an exception and participate in this one. Tony, to be blunt, your posts always seem to have an edge to them with an intent to stick a finger in someone's eye. I'm not really sure what is causing this, although I don't believe it has much to do with this forum. I've seen you include things in your posts like sarcastic accusations of cliquishness, acerbic comments about being a fraternity, petulant comments about "if you don't agree with me I'll quit" and a selection of other critical comments. I've only been here for a couple of months, but felt accepted from day one and that participation was encouraged. I've actually made a couple of new friends and learned quite a bit here. I'm not sure what is driving you, but you might be happier to get over yourself and participate, rather than chide folks at each opportunity. Your information is knowledgeable, concise and contributes to the benefit of all, but it needs to come in a more positive way. I'd prefer to see you here, but I'd like to see you also spread a little sunhine - it couldn't hurt. You will realize what I am saying if you stop and think as you reach for your keyboard to craft an in depth rebuttal and a lengthy diatribe about how wrong I and the other commentors are about what we have just posted.

I have nothing more to say on this subject, will not rebut any further comments on the subject and will not re-enter this thread.