Thanks for the info Everyone. I am ordering M80s. I hope the 4 ohm thing works out, if not, I will get an additional amp or make one. The responses from the program I used were incredibly close to the data sent to me by an engineer friend from Home Theater Magazine. So if you get the numbers right, you get the answers. Axiom will still not respond to my questions. Oh well, I am putting my faith in their work.

To answer some other questions:
I usually love fun, wacky conversation, in context; but in this instance, I posted the thread to get a very simple answer to a technical question and hoped that a fellow speaker owner would break out a tape measure and give a little assitance. Something I would gladly do for anyone else. What I got was alot of very weird responses. Thank you to everyone who PM-ed me, that was very nice of you.

I think some people just like to hear themselves type....probably the same type of people who call talk radio on a regular basis and buy things from infomercials.

It would have been nice if the engineers from Axiom responded to my e-mail, engineer to engineer but oh well.

If anyone has any questions about making their own subwoofers or installing base shakers or environmental devices to home theater seats let me know. Id'e be glad to assist.

During certain movie scenes, a seatbelt is required in my house.

Regards. Jim