Originally Posted By: Ian
The A1 from Bryston is very similar to M100. For the extra cost you get the addition of vertical bracing on top of the seven horizontal window braces, the Bryston 20 year warranty, the Bryston black drivers, and the convenience of having them available at your local Bryston dealer. The A2 and A3 have a heavy-duty version of the woofers used in the M80s and M60s on top of the other features above. We will be introducing versions of the M60 and M80 with these drivers later this year.

The Mini A is not similar to the M22 as it is a larger overall speaker and a 6.5” three-way.

With the advent of the Model T there seemed to be a place in the Bryston line for a physically smaller range of towers and bookshelf speakers. Given that the whole project began three years ago because James at Bryston was a big fan of the M80 it seemed sensible to make a Brystonized version of the M60, M80, and M100 as the next logical progression in the line.

Ian this heavy duty version you speak of, is it an all new driver that could be used to update past versions of the M80 or will it also require a crossover change like the upgraded driver used in the M100 .

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry