brwsaw, moreso to a few posts.

Thing is alot of people say about seemless sound stages and the ability for a great speaker to seem like is dissapears.

Now, I am the same way I really perfer my M80 for music/no subs, however, I like a little more bottom end than the 80's seem to kik out. Really thinking I may trade up to the M100's.
They are awesome in two channel, love them in that when I sit back in my chair, whether I am watch a movie in 2 ch or a hockey game or Big Bang the sound seems to come directly from my TV. if listening to a music video say Rumours or just a CD. Stevie Nicks or who ever, sounds like they standing in the middle of my room in front of me talking/singing. I sould put a drap across the front and I wouldn't even know there were two speakers.

Now, if they were still there in a acoustic sound room with treatments and what nots. and two three or four subs properly positioned. Am I going to really, like really tell the difference, that oh that bottom end at 55hz came from the M80's ?

I am not saying the M22's are better than the M80's with music or movies. However, if I had a bookshelf speaker that rival'd the M80 in the region of 80hz and up then I am pretty well sure I would take them as the front three over a tower.
But, Axiom does not make a top end bookshelf that compares to the M80's.

Anthem MRX520
M5HPv4
VP160HPv4
QS10v4