I've got the bits for my Outside Build using:
- Behringer X1222USB Mixer : Lots of inputs for Audio Devices, Mics, Instuments... even has a "Voice Cancellation" feature for "instant-karaoke", which will mix then feed the signal out to a
- Behringer B1800D-PRO Active Sub : 18" Sub with built in stereo cross overs that then go out to a
- Behringer iNUKE 6000DSP : This is a 2ch amp capable of driving low ohm loads with lots of power + inbuilt DSP you can program for LF cross overs that will then drive two pairs (in parallel)
- Axiom M3 Outdoor Speakers which I already own and each pair will face a different part of the yard.

I've got it all hooked and and it is working well so far but I need some advice on how to set the max power levels for the Amp so as not to blow the Axioms yet have a max SPL from them.

So far I slowly turned up the power keeping an eye / ear on the Axioms (front covers off) and got a bit scared as I don't know at what point bad stuff permanently happens. At one point I heard some harshness / buzzing from one of the tweakers in a particular passage of music so I then turned it down.

Thanks
Nathan

HT:M80,VP150,QS8,EP500 Outside:4xM3 Office:AudioBytes, Rumpus: M60,VP150,M22 Portable:2 x Airs