Yeah....

This is my first baseball game that I get to hear on my new Axiom set-up and my beloved SF Giants (On their way to 2-0). Tonight is the first game (number two of the season) that I get to see on T.V. and hear on Axiom.

So much better than last season with just the speakers from my Projection !! but....

The crowd is kinna quiet because the Giants are on there way to 2-0 in Texas...Can't wait until next week when they come home for the home opener and the crowd is screamin and the Axioms are a rockin.... but .....

On a serious note ? Why is crowd noise so subdued ? I hope with the home opener next week, the crowd noise is more in your face ?

I have to admit, I have only posted great things on the 60's and 150 on this forum (I bought the 150 last week and the 60's at Christmas). I still need the surrounds. While I think HT has been awesome and the QS8's will complete the package, I have been questioning myself on this purchase for regular TV and music. While I know that room accoustics and other things come into play but I have found myself questioning this purchase. Sometimes the center sounds tinny and music sounds bright.

I am even questioning my speakers with the Yamaha 2400 I also purchased at XMAS. It's funny how much I have learned over reading and research the past few months.

It always can't be positive can it ? Alot I am thinking about lately..What if Axiom came out with an even higher line of speakers ? (flame suit on).. Does a good HT system make a good music system ?

Rick

see ya...