Ajax,

I am the first to admit my setup is probably not optimum (speaker arrangement wise) due to the room. The center is sitting on top of a stand made for projections. It sits 12 inches off the floor in front of the projection. There is no other choice for speaker placement until I loose the big screen (which is six years old and I hate) and move into a plasma with a proper stand with center channel placement.

Like I say, I am not trying to be negative but these speakers are really reasonably priced and I seem to be questioning my decision. Not that I am a zillionaire because that ain't happening but I wonder what a higher end "center" speaker would do to the set-up? I have had the 150 for a couple of weeks and am just not sure about anything above and beyond DVD that it's the right choice for me. Maybe the surround would change things ?

Another strange thing (call me paranoid) but I have always been registered and ready to post without relogging into the forum. After this original post and I wanted to reply, I had been logged out and had to relog in for the first time since I joined. Weird....

Rick

Last edited by Vetteluver; 04/07/04 04:34 AM.