My speakers arrived yesterday. I finally got to set everything up today. Between school and work I had no time to play until tonight. Finally got everything set up around 3AM. I have alot of tweaking to do, but the sound is amazing. Definatle blows the Klipsch quintets away. I popped in Matrix Revolutions and loved every second of it. The VP150 is an amazing speaker. At the end of the movie where Neo fights Agent Smith in the thunderstorm I swear I could hear every drop of rain hit. The center was a little overpowering, but that is because I have to adjust all of the settings in the receiver. It is still set the way it was for the Klipsch. I also could not really turn up the volume since it was so late. I live in a 2 home townhouse and did not want to tick off the neighbors although I was tempted. The build quality is amazing. I am also glad I ordered the QS4 surrounds instesad of the QS8s. I think the QS4s are huge. I could not imagine having the QS8s. I will post more thoughts on my setup tomorrow after I get some quality listening time in.

Pioneer VSX94TXH, M22ti fronts, VP150ti, QS8ti side + rear, SVS PB13 Ultra, Oppo BDP93