Had sometime today to finally sit back and do a little listening test with my Axioms, I turned my SVS sub off and listend to some CD's in 7 channel stereo. The Bass from the M80s were no existent, I was planning songs that have real heavy bass and it was barely noticble, had to take the grills off to see if they were even working!! the sound was something I would hear from my 5 by 7 in my car. I have the fronts on the receiver set to small and 60 hz, I tried setting to large and there was a little improvement but I really dont want to set them at large since my receiver will also send LFE signals to them (Harmon Kardon 7200)and bass cancellation issues with the sub but like I said the imporvement was minimal. Now if I turn the tone on im my amp (which activates bass, treble, balance knobs) and turn the bass knob up to nearly max then the m80's start to come alive but I did alot of research before on how to setup the settings on the receiver and most say to disable the tone since it may cause over emphasation of things Like bass and treble. But that the delima there is no Bass at all if I do not turn the tone on and crank the bass knob up a few notches. Anybody have any helpful advice??