I suggest the Harmon Kardon AVR630. I'm running M60s/VP150/QS8s. It's a great combo, and will play louder than you could possibly want it to go in an enclosed area (at least in a 16'x17'x8' one). I'm going to take them outside one day to see how loud they'll REALLY go). It has all of the surround modes you can possibly want, and H/K is testing the upgrade to Dolby Pro Logic IIx right now. You'll be able to hook your PC up to it to do the upgrade. It also fixes the only real complaint that I ever heard about this unit, the 1 second of dead air you get when you switch inputs, channels, or sound modes. Yeah, it does that. I do not consider it an issue. My TV does the same thing when I switch channels, so I never even noticed it at all until I read about it.

You can get it for $718 right now at OneCall. 2 day Fed Ex, and they will call you in a few days to make sure everything was in good order.

I just realized something pretty cool. I bought 5 speakers and a receiver over the internet. I am completely and totally thrilled with all of the equipment. I have never set foot in a store. Even better, I NEVER TALKED TO A SALESMEN! Well... I spoke with Brent at Axiom, but he really just answered questions and took the money.

Both companies managed to get the stuff here within 3 business days (I think Customs slow things down by a day). Both companies either e-mailed or called me within a couple of days to make sure things were A-OK.

Heck, I'm getting teary eyed... I'm about to call SVS to order my sub. From what I've read, I expect to be batting a thousand by the time all is said and done.

Happy receiver hunting,

M- M60s/VP150/QS8s/SVS PC-Ultra/HK630 Sit down. Shut up. Listen.