Originally Posted By: Serenity_Now
Nick discovered and shared spoonflower.com and it seems really grat for variety.

You can search fabric by keywords there and prints are constantly contributed by textile hobbyists.

I know that the exchange rate isn't working out so well for you, but some of the ideas are still good and I have heard of other sites, in Canada, that offer a similar service. I just have never seen or tested their products, and I have no idea if they are even cost effective.

Here is the discussion thread over at AVS. About 1/3 of the way in, I started taking over as the resident expert. That is about the time that Spoonflower started adding some great new fabric choices with colors and blacks that aren't washed out like the original fabric that people talk about in there.

I also do Photoshopping services for free (you want to have the image the exact size and dimensions before having someone print it (if you go that route).

As mentioned, for absorption panels, you would be surprised at home many different types of material works. You should be able to go with just about any woven fabric. Diffusion is a different story and you really need the fabric tested to make sure it will work.

Anyway, the thread is:
DIY Custom-Printed Acoustical Panels - CHEAP!

Farewell - June 4, 2020