Ha. I was only in Huntsville to stop for a quick lunch on my way to Axiom.

Wow, what an awesome afternoon thanks to the whole crew there, especially Debbie and Ian who showed me some super top secret stuff. So much really amazing and impressive things on the horizon, just waiting for a few touches here and there (and a lot of tedious work to get those touches just perfect like "Axiom" likes it).

I took about 4 pictures. One of the obligatory sign as I drove in, and a couple of the blind listening room while I was hearing what ended up being M3s vs a top secret product. Guess all you want, I'm not telling and you are probably wrong anyway. It was just way cool.

I wonder if Jeff will get the bugs worked out of that metal work tomorrow... Hmmm... (unrelated to the top secret stuff already mentioned)

Ian was kind enough to spend a couple of hours just shooting the breeze about anything and everything from weather, to living in the area, to speaker designs. This was all at the end of his day today and he is heading out of the country on Thursday, so I am sure that he has plenty of work to do.

Andrew stopped in towards the end, but he was kind enough to let me know that it is my fault that certain things haven't gotten done at Axiom. (More top secret stuff that I didn't realize was my fault.)

Oh, and the coming change to a particular in-ceiling speaker. Shhhh.... No guesses.

2015 should be a great year for some exciting things from Axiom. Some major, and some less critical, but still really cool dealing with a potential post-molding plastics idea, that again isn't my place to spill the beans on.

Cam, I don't know which direction of Huntsville that 2.5 hours is, but I was coming from Toronto. Any other direction would be more driving than I cared to put into the day.

Anyway, it was a super-awesome visit to Axiom. It seems like my trip was timed perfectly to get a "behind the scenes" look at a lot of upcoming things that are, alas, top secret still.

I highly recommend a visit to anyone who is going to be in the area.

Farewell - June 4, 2020