I should have included a bit more info maybe. I will be listening to lots of two channel music where I will have my L/ R speakers flanking outside my screen on a front stage. Most likely the listener will be myself in the sweet spot in the front row seat. For movies, it will be 2 rows of people. My concern was , years ago people would mount a centre channel below a non AT screen, now everyone is saying for movie watching you should mount it above the screen to project above the first row heads to the second row. Having said that....My real deal question is why wouldnt HT builders at least raise/ toe down a centre channel behind an AT screen to catch BOTH listening rows of seats?
I also own a Pioneer SC57.... Hoping to keep my speaker setting in memory. 2 channel listening M60's not obstructed behind a screen at all, and then a speaker setting for movies only. Am I getting to involved with this centre channel idea lol?
Lastly... Is there a space requirement from the face of a VP160 to the back of an AT screen so you are not seeing the speakers rumbling the screen....

Last edited by 69glamboy; 04/26/15 12:46 PM.