I know that Axiom has a great reputation for customer service, and they have been great with me for the most part, but there is one thing that really bugs me.

They ship their $2800 M100 speakers with port plugs so that you can block of the ports on the back of the speaker to tune them in better to their placement (to the back wall). Yet their $4500 LFR1100 speakers, you are required to buy port plugs if you want them, as they don't come with the speakers.

This just comes across as being rather strange / cheep on their side. And rather confusing as the new DSP that comes with the units have a new selector switch that allows you to better dial in the boundary distance for the upper frequencies of the rear facing speakers. I have with the new DSP gotten my LFR's to sound great 2' from my back wall with a bit DIY as it was far more cost effective to buy a $10 bag of socks from Walmart to stuff the rear ports to stop the bass boom over paying Axiom $29 per pair of speaker ports that I think should have come standard like they do with the M100.

Now I don't know if I am colouring my sound by using white socks over brown or black. I guess I will need to do additional testing to see if cotton over wool socks also play a factor.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5