To do -- There are still a few bits of trim to install, then putty, caulk, sanding, and painting. Many of the wall/ceiling surfaces are to be covered with a commercial type looped short pile carpet (grey, no pad). The strategy is that the extensive shelving naturally creates little rectangular areas, where recesses have been routed into the backsides (close to wall) of the trim pieces to allow under-tucking of the carpet (which will be glued down to the drywall). The same motif has been carried over to the ceiling and rear wall. The floor will be covered with self-adhesive carpet squares with a built-in pad -- maybe in red. The speaker wires and signal lines need to be terminated with hardware and integrated into wall plates. The AC ducting (which I installed) needs to be tied into the main system -- I will likely contract this. The capacity to cover this room on the main zoned system was built in, for this intended use. Several other odds and ends, bits and bobs. Occasionally, I actually feel like we're getting close!

Last pic (for now) is one of my favorite figures from Weta Collectibles testing out its future home.

However, we may need to do something about the audio situation. If only I knew a place to pick up some great speakers grin .