Nick -- Thanks, I think you are right. I was getting the link from the top level photo uploads section of google photos (which is private), rather than from a lower level "Album" view, which can be public. Let me try one more time ... ( I wish that the Axiom boards would keep that "edit" button visible for just a bit longer wink ).

Doing some welding on the equipment rack. Younger son/daughter enjoyed watching though a welding shield.

Speaker hangers:

Archival photo of wire positions with digital lines added to help avoid hitting wires.

Finished speaker hanger, with mounting prepped on back of QS8. Note: this required some internal adjustments to the speaker, in order to remove the electrically active hanging brackets.

Forward facing M2's for heights were configured with a 30 degree down-tilt, rather than 45 (for the side-facing QS8's in surround/rear positions).

Interior view of theater with speakers hung.

Equipment rack installed.

Closeup of the Master Replicas 32" Studio Scale (1:1 with filming prop for A New Hope) Millenium Falcon.

Mockup of the Falcon placement (with width compensation for tilting angle) to avoid support rail on rack, as well as wall/shelves.

Last edited by DrStrangeQuark; 06/19/16 09:49 PM.