I went out and bought a BESTÅ TV stand from IKEA. For my purposes, I got the one that is 24" high and the VP180 will sit ontop of it as that puts it about the right height to be blow where the TV will be mounted on the wall (still waiting for my wall mount to be delivered). It is also aligned up with the smaller woofers on my LFR's. If you have smaller speakers like the M80's then it would align with the tweeters.

The unit is pretty much a very dark brown so it is not distracting in the room. I put on the dark grey tinted glass doors onto the front as I don't have the amp requirements that you have. My amp stack is located to the side of the room out of the way.

I do however have my HTPC located in the middle storage bay behind a shorter glass door and routed the remote sensor up to the open area. I have also put my Blu-ray player there. it will be replaced by a new unit when the UHD blu-rays come to market next year and the prices drop to a reasonable level. I was planning to get a unit that has dual HDMI output so I can send the sound out on one hdmi to the amp and have a direct cable out to the TV as my pre-amp doesn't support 4k video.

I will think about posting some pictures once I get the rest of the parts in wednsday or thursday.

Last edited by oakvillematt; 10/04/15 07:47 PM.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5