Originally Posted By SqBobGodPants
Welcome AG! I'm glad you rearranged only the speaker placement. The beer bottles are simply adorable right where they are!

You've inspired me to also try using (or just storing) recyclables next to my speakers. You should try substituting cans and see if the speakers sound any different. I'm going to start saving those big Tide jugs to try out.

Originally Posted By AG90
First of all, no need for such sarcasm. I came here for a suggestion about the speakers, not to read your rambling about the "interior design" smile If you got nothing smart to say, please uphold from messages like this one, and cure your frustration elsewhere - not on the internet wink

You need to realize that every forum out there has those people that have a hidden agenda and will use every opportunity to further their cause. Here we have Bob. His agenda is to add some humor in the form of sarcasm and it is not all that well hidden when he posts and it has that effect on many first time posters. I know when I first posted, I was taken aback by his comments and took everything he said in the totally wrong tone. Now a year and a bit later, I actually look forward to what he writes as it's a great smile for the day. If you can't laugh at yourself, then how can you laugh at others?

BTW: I see a Wychwood Brewery Hobgoblin in the stack. Great beer from my old home. I am just sad that they pulled the November beer from being bottled any more and only now comes in casks that you simply can't get over here.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5