Ya I don't want to spoil the movie for those waiting a bit. I enjoyed it a lot but do have some critiques.

Any for the movie theater experience... was my first time going to an Alamo. It's definitely a little different than a traditional theater. The Star Wars lobby was pretty cool. We got to our seat early. They have a full bar and restaurant so I indulged for a beer. The Alamo doesn't play any ads before the movie instead they have 30mins of campy Star Wars crap which was overall pretty fun to watch. Bits of old 80's Star Wars TV shows, toy commercials even a bunch of clips from Asian movie rip offs.

The screen was clear (saw the 2D version) but not the largest ever. The theater I was in was suppose to be Atmos. I've only seen a couple shows in Atmos so far. Some have been good, others average. I was a little disappointed in this one. Not sure if its how they mastered the movie or the theater. Guess time will tell on that. All in all it was a pretty fun Dec the 18th for me and the wife.