I just got this amp yesterday; decent build quality, excellent sound. IF it needs some burn-in... it will sound amazing.
Vinyl sounds perfect to my ear!

The bad: the cost for us Canadians is: ~$200 CAD for the product and $50 border fee/tax... which sucks. That being said, I still think it's worth though.
The power rating is a little misleading; it's 15W RMS and 25W peak into 4 ohm. So for 8 ohm you'll get around 8W or so I would guess. But don't be fooled, while I don't think you can run a party on this amp it does reach loud enough level for comfortable listening..
The tone control (which is not defeatable), especially the treble, cuts/adds a little too much into the mids. I still hope that some burn-in might address some sound quality issues.

Originally Posted By tomtuttle
I was already drooling over that Monoprice tube amp. I mean, I think it's a tube preamp stage with a Class D amp stage, but oh so pretty. So glad to hear it sounds good. I think it's a smart and attractive product.

It is a hybrid: tub preamp and A/B final stage. And yes, I'm with you... it is a smart product, I love the idea.

M80 v3, 2 x Emotiva UPA-1 Monoblocks, XPA-5, UMC-1 PrePro
Pro-Ject RPM Genie, Carver C2 Phono Preamp