Shows we live in different places, Randy.

I woke up to it at 3 a.m. Thought is was rap coming from a 14-year old Civic out on the main street. But it never "drove" away. Even for rap, the rhythm was a bit repetitive.

I got up, and the instant I left the bedroom I knew it was coming from inside the house. I thought it must be something very bad, because no house system should be doing that. I followed it to my ep500. Oddly, I was relieved, "At least they weren't coming for me again tonight." It's always preceded by a digitally-generated sound, Usually not that low a frequency, though.

It can do that quite erratically, It's 6-years old. It can be fine for 2 years, then it demands attention. It's sort of like Canadian men's nose hair. (Just checking if you were paying attention.) Sometimes, it "vants [sic] to be alone" for a couple of days.

Like an exotic car, or some people, it can be moody. It needs its space and some time.

n.b. I was going to use feminine pronouns in the last sentences, then I caught myself. Why is it that all contraptions; cars, boats, planes, anything conceived, designed and built by men, are referred to as "she?" That's quasi-rhetorical.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.