So I finally got my new Anthem AVM60 to play nice in my room with ARC. Got it so the software could see the amp and had it take some measurements.

I know that there is quite a bit that needs to be done inside my room. From the top, I need to get all the boxes and garbage out of the room. I don't have anywhere to put speaker boxes however and have thrown out the boxes for the LFR and VP speakers. I have the sub woofer boxes stacked at the back of the room. I am just going to have to bite the bullet and toss them as I have no ability to store them.

But even with my mess, I did take some measurements and there is a definate black hole in the room sucking out everything around 50hz. Every speaker measures a sizeable dip at that point. it's most apparent on the sub where the spl drops a good -45db. Hence saying it's a black hole.

I don't have the brain power right now to dedicate towards figuring out what needs to get done. I think I will just spend the next month or so trying to get the room looking nice and then hire someone to tackle the mess that I have.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5