I also have a Marantz MM9000 I got mine at almost the exact same time that mhorgel got his, he is actually the one who brought it up originally… there is absolutely 0 noise from my amp, I turned the volume all the way up on my receiver one day with no input, just to see how much noise there was in my HT system, with the interconnects, bad AC ext, and to my amusement there was 0 hiss or any other audible distortion, absolute silence, with 0 input. Right now me and my roommate have been watching a movie for about 1 hour, and currently the amp is maybe 5 degrees above ambient temperature, in the back right corner only… I also have a marantz receiver, and it has a signal on, function, so when I turn the receiver on, the receiver sends a signal to the amp, and the amp comes out of standby, and when I turn it off same thing with the amp, it automatically goes into standby, I think that the auto on function on the amp works with any signal sent to the remote on channel.. so it could be video in, or any input at all.. it uses a regular rca as an interconnect for the remote turn on.. I have the epic 60 system, with the vp150, and with the MM9000 there is no stress on the amp at all, the amp could push these speakers all day with out breaking a sweat… also, mhorgel didn’t state, the amp has an indicator light on the front of it for each channel, incase you turn the volume up to much, and a specific channel starts clipping, it will turn the led on for that channel, so you can know that you are pushing the amp to hard… I have never seen any of the “overload” lights come on yet… but it is a nice feature, vs just playing it loud and blowing up your amp, not knowing your stressing it to much… stated above the outlaw product, the MM9000 has less distortion by quite a bit than any of the outlaw products, and is much less expensive that is why I got the MM9000, before I saw the MM9000 I was going to purchase outlaw product my self, but I got a cleaner amp, with only 50 watts less power per channel for about ½ the price… and I would rather have a little less power, that is cleaner that a little bit more “dirty” power…

Oh yeah, I love my MM9000, can you tell?