Shame on you Brendo. You have diverged from the common core of acceptable truths and the expression of opinions acceptable on this website.

Permit me to provide you with a refresh so you will not subject to insults, mockery or audio gulag.

1. All solid state amplifiers (well designed) sound the same.

2. All 'well designed' solid state amplifiers sound better than tube amplifiers.

3. Compact Disc format recordings are perfect to the source since the music is perfectly reduced to 1's and 0's, and what could be more musical than that?

4. Vinyl is an imperfect media for music reproduction as the wave form, which does not require translation into 1's and 0's, may be rolled off at the top and bottom of the frequency range.

5. All speaker wire, interconnects sound the same as long as the gauge is large enough.

6. If you have personal experience with any event which contradicts any of these truths, you must not post such an observation on this website, as we are the beneficiaries of settled truths, and anyone who disagrees is subject to accussations of witch doctory, voodoo possession and foolish superstition.

7. You must ignore the frequency graphs of superb phono cartridges.

8. If you feel you are being seduced by the sweet reproduction of beautiful music from a vinyl disc, or a tube amplifier, you should stick the index finger of each hand into the ear in chiral harmony with your hand and recite the above mantra.

9. If you continue to express unacceptable opinions, you will have disturbed the near total silence of this website, you will arouse a momentary expression of anger, contempt and insult, and as soon as you cease your heresy, this site will return to its position of repose ... that is morbidity interrupted by an occasional post of the following acceptable content:

1. My EP600 hums.

2. Should I buy M80s for my 10' x 8' den?

3. How do I connect the wires to my receiver?

and of course

4. I listened to ________________CD last night.

5. I saw _____________ perform last night.

Be instructed.

Be happy.

Last edited by 2x6spds; 06/24/16 07:04 AM.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.