Hi all, I've heard nothing but great things about the axiom speakers, although I have'nt had the chance to personally audition them. I must admit, the fact that they're 4 ohm speakers really worried me, and in truth, probably drove me to purchase a slightly higher end receiver than I had originally intended...but I found a decent price online for the Denon AVR-4802R and went for it...along with an ext. warranty just in case. Anyway, the only answer remaining is...should I get the M60's or the M80's. From all my reading online...here and in other AV forums...I've come to the conclusion that these are some of the best performing speakers at this price point... but is my room too small for the M80's? My room is 12'Wide x 35' long (opens to a kitchen--which is why it's longer) x 8' high. There will be a sectional couch separating the living room from the kitchen where the bulk of the listening will be done...so this puts me approx 7 to 10 ft from the front speakers... Also, since I'm getting a big screen...I'm forced to put the TV in a corner...(which I hate having to do...but have no alternative)...so the placement of the floor standing speakers is going to be tricky...I'll probably have one on the left next to the TV...and the one on the right...will have to be about 5 ft or so away from the tv...on the otherside of the fireplace. Please advise...are the M80's the right choice...will I suffer because my room is too small, I'm sitting too close...or my slightly asymmetrical speaker arrangement. Thanks all