I'm in the process of redoing my small 14'X14' TV room. It's primarily used for watching movies and TV. I currently have Ascend Acoustic Sierra 1's as my fronts and a matching Sierra 1 center. My sub is a SVS PB1000. I'm looking to replace my rear surrounds (HTIB Polk6700 Sats). As you can see, I've been slowly upgrading my speakers from the original Polk HTIB. My surround sound system will be 5.1

The issue is....our new sectional will be positioned along the entire back wall and partly along the two walls. I won't have any room for matching Sierra's on stands to be place at the corners or behind the couch on the back wall. My original rear speaker configurations wasn't idea because the person sitting on the corners would get blasted by the sound but the people in the middle wouldn't get the full effect of the surround sound.

Can anyone recommend a good solution to my problem? I've been reading about bipolar/dipolar speakers and wonder if I'm the perfect candidate for this type of speaker? If so, would I put them on the corner walls or on the back wall? And how high from the top of the couch? Should them be centered on the wall or closer to the back?

I can post a picture of the walls but not sure if there's a way to upload photos in this forum.

Thanks for all your help!