Originally Posted By brendo
It comes from all 3 L,C,R, though only when I connect my center.
haven't tried only the center yet. When I put the ADA back in my rack the hum gets louder so possibly EMI/RFI.
Swapped through all the inputs on my ADAs RCAs

If you can try just the Center to see if you get a hum. While you are at it, try the center with either just the left or just the right.

The issue might be caused by your pre-amp in there might be a grounding issue inside the circuit that is causing the ADA not to like it. This can come from differences in the way that the ADA does it's grounding vs the way that the pre-amp does that in turn causes this headache. The awful down side to this hifi game that we are playing.

In my past experience, I had a Marantz AV7005 that just did not want to play nice with me. I bought it used and it had no issues with the previous owner who was running it with an Emotiva amp, but got it home and even looking at it the wrong way caused it to generate a horrible background hum. At the time I had the Anthem MCA5 amp and two AmpOneAs. All of them just did not like this pre-amp. As long as I did not plug any input source into the Marantz it was fine, but as soon as I plugged in a source (even a toslink optical cable) the unit would make the speakers buzz. I ended up selling it and the gentleman who bought it has no problems what so ever. It just doesn't like my room.

My new Anthem AVM60 works like a charm and no issues what so ever. Different pre-amp from a different company but the exact same power, input components and speakers and everything worked perfect. I did upgrade to new ADA1000 and sold the Anthem MCA5 along the way.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5