Originally Posted By Mojo
You're doing something very wrong. I have one EP600 v2 in a >6,000 cubic foot basement and when it's on, the neighbors complain!

Yes, i'd agree with this statement. I have a pair of ep600's as well. at 70db if there is a heavy bass note, the entire damn house rattles (windows, plates, doors, neighbors).. You should not be able to push your pulk bookshelves to the limit with both 600's working.. Also, both of my subs level is about 50% or less for the pair.

Does your receiver have a subwoofer pre-out (i'm guessing no)? for quite a while i ran a y rca connector to get a signal to both of my subs. if your receiver does have a subwoofer out, then try each sub independently.

Sometimes i'll turn one of my sub's off and only run one. The way i see which one is working is just touching the driver. i don't even bother taking the grill cloth off, just gently apply pressure; you'll be able to feel the driver.

I'd tell you to either call Axiom or e-mail Andrew.. Andrew designed the new amps. So, he'll be able to get you up and running. When you get them going, you'll like them. They work very well for stereo.

andrew@axiomaudio.com