Thanks for the advice folks. The speakers are actually for my parents. They decided to go with the M&K s125's. I have them with me right now, although I'll be taking them over to their place later to set them up.

I decided to do a little comparison with my m2i's (not a fair comparison considering the M&K retail for $1000/pair.) They got a pretty good deal on them though, $700 for the pair plus $300 for the center channel.

Anyways, the M&Ks are definately better than my m2i's (well they should be for the price. =p) Although the m2i's hold up well. The M&Ks go slightly deeper in bass. But the midrange and high end is definately clearer. Sometimes it's more noticable than others. It's more noticable on acoustic tracks than vocals. The treble is very clear, but not harsh or bright at all. The bass also seemed to have a bit more detail. They do not have a port.

Anyhow, this of course wasn't really a fair comparison. For the same amount of money one could get the m22ti's or the m60's. Although I don't think they are going to be much clearer than the m2i's are they? The M&Ks have a nice maple wood finish.

I'm still very happy with my m2i's and I haven't heard any speakers for the price that I like better.