I've made a few changes. First, the room treatments. I've posted pix in the 'room treatments' thread. Second, I picked up a Sonic Frontiers SLF 1 preamp (sonic gold!). Then, I swapped out the digital monoblocks for another Antique Sound Labs MG S1 15 tube amp which I picked up used (came with the wonderful Svetlana Winged-C 6550 tubes).

Then I swapped this ASL for my modified Antique Sound Labs MG S1 15DT with upgraded copper V-Caps capacitors but swapped in the Svetlana Winged Cs from the new (used) ASL amp.

I have not received the cross over which will allow me to tri amp the Emerald Physics speakers yet.

I have an Axiom EP600 in this system.

The sound? GLORIOUS! Real. Best system I've ever heard.

Next steps.

When the Emerald Physics DSP 2.8 digital processor comes, I will Tri amp with the Yamaha M80 (I have 2, maybe 2 of those and the tube amp for 3)

I've ordered the Hana low output mc cartridge with nude shibata stylus for the MMF 7.1 turntable. I picked up a Moon 110LP mc phono stage.

That should do it.

Oh, except, I picked up a vintage (beautiful) Amber 7 tuner which just arrived, and that'll go in the system.

Sources:

MMF 7.1 turntable
Sony DVP CX777 ES CD/SACD mega changer
Amber 7 tuner
Dedicated Computer for high resolution digital audio

Then I'm done.
Really. No, really.

I will post pix as soon as my ISP email is back up and running.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.