At what height below the screen would you consider using the inverted cabinet to angle it up towards the listening position vs. simply using the regular cabinet and having it point straight out?

My projection screen starts 33" from the floor with a 5" border, so the actual screen starts around 38" from the floor. I purposely left this much room to allow for an equipment rack/cabinet to be placed below the screen with the center speaker (VP180) resting on top of it. The plan was to have the center speaker's top edge align with the bottom of the screen - either at 33" (where the screen starts), or have it encroach into the screen border somewhat.

We will be sitting approximately 14 ft from the screen - approximately 11.5 to 12 ft from the center channel speaker. I'm assuming ear level will be somewhere around 42", plus/minus a few inches, especially if reclined somewhat.

Based on these dimensions, would it make more sense to get the inverted cabinet and have it angled up or stay with the regular cabinet and have it face straight out (or slightly angle it with something under the front feet of the speaker)?

I currently have the regular cabinet sitting in the shipping carton, unboxed, in case I decided to return it for the inverted version.

Thanks!

Bryan