Hi Micheal. My LED tv i have now is a LG 70" 4k 240hz model and I got it a little over a year ago though they change models so fast it could be a couple years old. All i wanted to convey was that it would be a good idea to be able to have access to all setting because the stores tend to turn up all the extra features that control motion. When i got mine the SOP was absolutely unbearable, motion enhancement can really upset the viewing experience. Apparently some people are affected more than others, and fwiw i dont care what the reviewers say, i have to see it for myself. We have one chain store where i live that specializes in AV and they gave me 7 days to try the set and return if i didnt like it so im sure that is pretty standard these days. I hope before i need anymore tv's the price of oled comes down. Also something to consider is that LG uses ips panels which are great for rooms with lighting but have greyish blacks in a darkened room though they do have better off angle viewing. Samsung has TN panels are offer better blacks at the expense of viewing angle though their latest panels have quantum dot and much improved viewing angles. Lg also uses a rgbw subpixel on its lower end sets so research each model before you buy. The best features cost the extra money.

Last edited by Socketman; 07/15/17 04:52 PM.

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry