Hello everyone,

It's been a long time.

I have been switching around with my home cinema speakers just recently and have last resorted to using my M3(v2) as Front speakers in place of my pair of Definitive Technology(DT) BP6Bs (bipolar) which are now being used as surround back and another BP6B pair as side speakers. However due to space constraints, I have placed the Surround Backs level about two feet away from the side of the Surround Side speakers. The listening area couch is positioned between the Surround side and Surround Back (again placed side actually) Speakers. The surrounds are about an inch from the side walls. If I did manage to sneak in the pair of BP6Bs behind the couch as surround back speakers what would be the minimum recommended distance? Would it be better to downgrade to 5.1 instead of 7.1 in light of the space constraints?

After a lot of experimentation the audio crossover settings for all speakers is set at 250hz and the subwoofer low frequency is set at 250hz as well in my Denon AVR3310 setting. The sub in use is a DT Prosub 1000.

Is 250hz too high for the M3s? I am (and have been) leaning towards giving the sub woofer more work to do hence the crossover setup.

I hope you got ALL that. If you did I would appreciate any criticisms on the setup and placement.

Clovis de Cruz