It is reassuring to hear from... the President... of Axiom Audio that running the M3(v3) on full range frequency at -20db volume by my 120 watt (8 ohm) AVR does not pose a risk.

I had mentioned in a previous post that I used to power these M3s with a Rotel RA06SE stereo integrated amplifier so i guess it goes without saying that they were played as "Large" speakers.

I did refrain from specifically mentioning my email feedback from Ian as I felt it seemed irrelevant or inappropriate to share a one on one correspondence. But Ian's revelation has tempted me to share my correspondence with Thomas "TJ" Baust, Customer Technician from Sound United (Definitive Technology).

As you may know I am working on fixing my faulty Prosub1000 and in that regard he has been very helpful in his prompt replies. I did use this opportunity to ask him some questions like I would on a forum like this.

He had specifically advised me to run the BP6B tower on 60hz (small) to minimize the risk of "blowing the speakers".
I don't know what's more funny; the risk of witnessing an orgasmic explosion after "blowing" the speakers or referring to a tower speaker with 60hz range limit.

I immediately followed up with another query (given his prompt Artificial Intelligence like replies) on using a stereo integrated amplifier like the aforementioned Rotel to power the BP6B...Silence. I sent him another email... Silence. I went into my gmail sent items to check if the email message was delivered and it was. I haven't witnessed this much silence since Benjamin Netanyahu's forty four second hush at the 2015 UN general assembly.

Having a forum of a transparent nature like this where even harsh criticisms, reviews and complaints of its products and services are tolerated is what makes this (in my opinion) a great organisation.

If I did want to end this comment with a question it would be: Would it be ethical to sell a floor standing speaker like the BP6B without recommending that it not be powered by traditional two channel high fidelity amplifiers / receivers without crossover controls? Of course I had read somewhere that the term "Business Ethics" is an oxymoron so I wouldn't be surprised over this established fact.

Clovis de Cruz