I've been through this. Some people just have issues visualizing dark colors. I have a green faux finish in my theater. It's aging now, but has held up fantastic. Ceilings are moss green. Anyways, with flat green on roof, and flat green on screen wall, no reflections and it's black with lights off. With any room, but even more so a dark room, it comes down to having nice lighting. We use pot lights to aim at pictures, my screen etc to brighten room. This room is 10 years old now, we might do a red next time but we still love it. It's basically done with two colors. A light color goes on first - just roll it on, then the top color gets rolled on but you put garbage bags on it when wet and rub it in, then pull off. Once she seen it, she loved it. It also hides flaws in the wall very very well. Any uneven gyprock or plaster is unseen. Killer is I started this, and then she wanted the entire house like it and I said no....too much.

...and I don't believe in the Happy wife happy life. That is complete nonsense probably made up by a woman I see too many men sacrificing their own happiness to make someone else happy only to be miserable. Both deserve to be happy or the relationship is doomed.

all these are old pics but you get the idea

Last edited by Newf; 11/17/17 06:08 PM.

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12